You can change interface settings, the ways of news navigation and some time intervals in the tab General.
- Language - choose the interface language in the dropdown list.
- Enable Online News Agent - starts up Agent in the System Tray for providing additional functions. If this option is chosen the Agent will be started up automatically each time when Windows is starting. Read more about Online News Agent in "What is the Online News Agent".
- Enable mouse navigation - tick this option for enabling possibility of switching between the news looked through with the mouse cursor. Read more in "How to use mouse for navigation". You could leave the Screensaver then only by pressing any key.
- Enable keyboard navigation - tick this option for enabling possibility of switching between the news looked through with some definite keys in the keyboard. Read more in How to use keyboard for navigation.
- Download a next channel automatically after last topic of the current channel - allows you cycle all channels you have selected. If you deselect this option the new channel will be downloaded after the 'Download news every XXXX min' interval.
- Download news every XXXX min - type in here the number of minutes after which the current news will be refreshed (if only one source is chosen) or next news will appear (if several news sources are chosen). It is 5 minutes by default.
- Select a next news from XXXX sec - it determines in how many seconds one news title will be changed to the next. It is 10 seconds by default.
- Change background image every XXXX sec - it determines in how many seconds one background image will be changed to another. It is 60 seconds by default.
- Hide a "Press F5..." inscription - tick this option if you do not want to see this message on the screen.
- Do not download images - tick this option if you do not want to see images on the screen. This option can be useful if you want to save traffic.